Sunday 22 September 2013

Wine (and Beer) Tasting Party

One of my personal favorite parties to hold is a wine tasting party. I provide the food and my guests provide the wine. It's fun trying out new wine and sharing some delicious food with my friends.

Here is a sneak peak at my wine party.


 So I know it's a little early for a witch but she was so pretty and matched my colors so I had to keep her out. Some of my other favorite things?
  • I love the wine cork holder I found. It's like a barrel full of memories.
  • If you're from the Sudbury area, I found a lovely store called Adoro Olive Oils & Vinegars that sells infused olive oils. The Organic Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil was
  • I love the wooden bushels I found, they added just the perfect touch to the table
Would you like to see more of the Wine Tasting Party?

No comments:

Post a Comment